Admission / Withdrawal


  • The intake points for admission are classes III and XI depending upon the number of seats in respective classes. Vacancies in the other classes are limited and are filled as and when vacancies arise.
  • Students seeking admission to class III should be 7 years and 6 months of age on 1st April, of the year in which admission is sought.
  • Admission is granted only after the students qualify the Entrance Test and Interactive session and is subjected to the availability of seats.
  • Students only from C.B.S.E., I.C.S.E. or State Board recognized school shall be registered for Classes III to XI.
  • For admission to Classes III to XI Report Card and Original Transfer Certificate from school last attended must be furnished.
  • Parents, who are unable to produce the TC and Report Card from their previous school immediately after declaration of the result of the present class, must give an undertaking of assurance to deposit TC and Report Card from their previous school immediately after declaration of the result or at the time of joining of school.
  • Only those students will be considered for admission who submits a TC and Report Card with the remark “passed” or “promoted” to class for which they are being tested.
  • In case the transfer is from another state, Inter State Transfer Certificate duly counter signed by Chairman CBSE / Education officer of the area student is transferring from, must be submitted.
  • TC and Report Card should be submitted in original. In case the candidate fails to submit TC and Report Card within 15 days from the declaration of result from the previous school, his or her admission will be cancelled.
  • Candidates seeking admission to class XI must submit attested photocopy of Mark List from the Board for Class X. The copy must be attested by the Principal of the school last attended.
  • In case a candidate has been admitted and the fee paid, thereafter the withdrawal of the student is sought, and then only the Caution Money & Library Security shall be refunded even if the student has not attended school for a single day. Parents can claim the refund of caution money and library security only if the original receipt is produced. In case the original receipt is lost an affidavit from the First Class Magistrate must be submitted.


  • Notice in writing for withdrawal of a student from the school must be given one month in advance, before 10th of the month or one month’s fee shall be charged in lieu of the notice period.
  • The parents, who want to withdraw their ward after the final result is declared, must inform school authorities by the last working day of February of the current session; otherwise he/ she will have to pay full amount of dues in next session including all the dues & tuition fee for the month of April.



Download TC